- Use the letters a,s,d to immediately fire from the respective silo. (This is the best technique.)
- Use the numbers 1,2,3 or the letters z,x,c to select the active silo;
- Use the space bar to rotate the active silo. In this case, only active
silos are considered.
- A mouse click will then fire from the active silo.
- You may not target below a certain level.
- Some cities (the bigger ones) can withstand more than one hit.
- Some enemy missiles may MIRV. Those which mirv into more than two
warheads are bigger and in cyan.
- You score 1 point per exploded warheads multiplied by level, up to 100 max.
- Surviving cities earn 100 x level each (no max).
- Bonus cities every 20,000 points.
- A Bonus Level (Challenge wave) every 5 levels,
where a bonus city is awarded for each surviving city of the bonus wave.
- Bonus cities are randomly placed into empty slots.
- Game over when no more cities left.
- Watch out for smart bombs and satellites.
- When a plane is destroyed, a package is dropped. If the package safely
parachutes to the ground, a special weapon is awarded.
- Click on a special weapon icon (the right side panel) to use it. Objects
destroyed using a special weapon do not earn points.
- The special weapons are:
- A shield. It lasts about 10 seconds, and destroys missiles and smart bombs
- +10 missiles for each active silo.
- 10 rebuild: rebuilds a silo with 10 shots where there is no silo.
- big shots: the next 10 shots will explode with twice the usual radius.
- splitting shots: the next 10 shots will split into a pattern.
- A laser: Kills all missiles, smart bombs, and satellites instantly.